Sunday, August 19, 2007

Six rows or more!

Last night, I knitted! This is because I left the kids at home and met people at Barnes and Noble to knit. And unlike what often happens, I did not look at knitting books. I did not browse the latest knitting magazines. I knitted.

To be fair, I did have a cup of coffee and a slice of delectable Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake. I'm sure this did wonders for my postpartum weight loss plan, but since I'm relying on the Think System for that, it's not progressing too quickly anyway. As I said last time, it must have been the breastfeeding that helped me lose the baby weight, because it sure wasn't diet and exercise.

I knitted and chatted for nearly two hours, and lost count after six rows. Considering my progress of late, that's lightning speed.

In case anyone was wondering, the hats in the post below came out of Itty Bitty Hats. The one with the fleece topper is Simple Baby Cap 2, knitted with Mission Falls wool. The other two are Simple Baby Cap 3. The blue one is knitted with Manos del Uruguay, and the pink one is Mauch Chunky and Tahki Bunny Print. I have made several other hats out of this book -- among my favorite knitting books -- and they may turn up in future posts once I sort out pictures.

No comments: